I must say, I love Anthropologie’s gift and decor section.
Cute placemats, calendars, plates, you name it. Here are a few of my favourite new finds.
1. Travel America 2014 calendar. I recently scooped this up – the plan is to use it for the year, then frame some of the adorable art (our favourite cities, of course – including New York!)
2. Leather journal. How charming is this eh? Such a lovely shade of green. Perfect for all your thoughts.
3. Every Occasion notecard set. To say a simple thanks or just brighten someone’s day.
4. Mac & Cheese cookbook. My boyfriend can testify to the fact that I love, love, love macaroni and cheese. So finding a whole cookbook devoted to it… well, that’s just wonderful.
5. Vintage rotary phone. Who doesn’t want one of these?!
6. Plenty by Yotam Ottolenghi. Instead of saying “eat your vegetables,” your mother should’ve just bought this cookbook. Everything looks amazing.
7. Printed bowtie collar. If I owned a dog, you betcha he’d be wearing this (but only on special occasions, of course.)